Our nurse training program is held in cooperation with CareLend Germany and the nursing schools therein. Through regular personal feedback and development meetings, students are supervised intensively by teachers. CareLend Gulf also supports interns in hospitals in Germany, such as the immediate vicinity of Borna and Zwenkau.
Theoretical lessons are offered by medical and nursing education professionals, nursing teachers, and other professional lecturers. All of them offer you an explanation/training in the following areas of learning:
During the practical training phase, the trainee gets acquainted with the clinics in the cooperating hospitals of CareLend Gulf in the teaching program as well as all areas of nursing in the cooperating facilities and departments.
- General, abdominal and vascular surgery
- Anesthesia, intensive care, pain therapy and palliative care
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and facial plastic surgery
- Acute geriatrics and early rehabilitation
- Operating room, emergency room, ITS
- The diagnosis
- Outpatient or home care
- Inpatient care homes for the elderly
- Internal medicine
- Neurology unit
- Orthopedics, traumatology, hand surgery, as well as urology
Your Salary while studying nursing
The salary depends on the government definition of nursing students:
In addition, students receive laptop training at the start that they can take home with them and after completing the study successfully, the student can keep this laptop.
Conditions for joining the study
- Academic qualification, at least a high school diploma, for my knowledge.
- The student must be medically fit.
- Certificate of completion of B2 in the German language with a success rate of killing 80% of the final grade in the four language elements before traveling.
- The student must have obtained high marks in chemistry and biology subjects during the school course.
- She must have trained in a medical facility for at least half a year.
- The applicant must pass the mental and scientific fitness exam that will be conducted by the company.
How to apply for a study seat?
- When applying for a study seat, the following documents must be submitted in writing or via email to email@example.com
- CV in tabular form
- A copy of the last diploma or the final diploma for school studies
- A copy of all school certificates that preceded the last academic year
- Evaluate the nursing training that you have done for at least half a year in a medical facility
- If the applicant has already started or completed university studies, a certificate proving this or a graduation certificate must be submitted
- Power of Attorny from the Applicant to CareLend to that we may contact authorities, make applicants etc. on their behalf
- B2 certificate in the German language
- The contract between the applicant and the company
- Motivation letter Motivation Sheet